Found a pin that said you could grow your own pineapple plant from the top of the pineapple fruit itself! We tried it, followed the instructions, brought the plant to Utah with us and it's flourishing. We're not suppose to see any fruit for 18-24 months from the time of planting but so far so good. I hope we can keep the thing alive in the winter, the cat has a plant fettish...
Oh p.s. did I mention I'm pregnant? My neighbor friend (who is pretty bold in speech) said to me the other day:
"Hey I think you finally 'popped' Erin. Isn't it nice when you're finally done with the 'I just look fat' stage and start to look pregnant?"
Why yes, in a matter of speaking it's nice to know my friends don't question if I'm simply 30 lbs overweight. I think I am finally done going wide and am starting to round out just in the belly now. I'm mere weeks away from my belly button switching to an out-tie.


how cool! I've been regrowing my green onions but this is on a whole new level. Cute lil' prego belly. Let's get our kiddos together and play again soon :)
ReplyDeleteOh yes please! here's my new number: 801-590-8021
Delete