The Soaring Oldfield's:

Come take a flight with us, remember to fasten your safety belt and please note your airsick bag-a blog this mushy and you might need it.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

I've got the Power!

Today I feel empowered. I'm not sure why or even how to keep this feeling with me.

It's possible I'm simply inspired by my husband totally obtaining his goals this morning. It could be because I'm more than half way done with work for the day and it's only noon (quite the feat for me). Perhaps it's the joy of putting on old shorts that practically fit. I could just be excited about Emma taking a nap. Or maybe I'm so happy to feel like Primary is organized and I work with GREAT people who are becoming my friends. It's most likely the fact that I not only read my scriptures, but studied them today.

Either way I'm glad to feel well rested, know my goals for the day are obtainable, and genuinely feel happy.

In the words of Kuzco from The Emperor's New Groove: "Bring it On."

1 comment: