...Carrying the banner through it all?
If you don't know this song title you're seriously missing out, however, here's a link to catch you up on long lost heartthrobs, and musically talented boys. HERE
Summer vacations are great, I just love any excuse that will take me away from this heat. Emma and I took the opportunity to visit my Grammy in Oregon. I must have been the only person to wear a jacket in 90 degree weather :)
Point is, we had a good time:
Traveling took forever but we endured.
Opie and Emma thought they would take a nap.
We were actually able to PLAY outside compared to hiding from outside.

This is my card, my entry for my Grammy's 'contests' that she does each year. She comes up with a way for her grandkids to be creative so she can reward their efforts. This year's theme was favorite vacation.
That card is really awesome! I love it! :D
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you got to go back to Oregon! It is a long drive but worth it!
ReplyDeleteEmma is a doll!
Open the gates and seize the day! lol love that movie so much!! Yeah for vacations in cooler weather!
ReplyDelete