The Soaring Oldfield's:

Come take a flight with us, remember to fasten your safety belt and please note your airsick bag-a blog this mushy and you might need it.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

-


I thought of so many song lyrics that could be the title of this post but nothing could really describe how I feel about this topic.

-warning: this may not be the blog post you hope it to be, feel free to skip and I'll try to post something new again soon-


Dear David,

today is your birthday, truth is I don't even know which one. I suppose I could do the math and figure it out but I'd much rather a phone call or some kind of communication...

If I could say anything at all to you I'd have to bite my tongue for a moment, regain my composure and start by telling you I miss you and I love you. I want nothing but pure joy and happiness for you. I wish you could see that family is suppose to bring that and by leaving your family, MORE THAN ONCE, you're destroying what life is all about-peace of mind, love, and happiness.

Yes, I'm sad that you have made the choices you have made. Yes, my feelings are hurt and I really want to be angry with you. Some days I wish I didn't care at all about you. But the truth is I do.

So I will wait, I will pray, and I will work on my own anger issues to prepare for your turn-around.

I hope you find some happiness out of this day-it is your birthday after all. All hurt and anger aside David, you are WORTH so much more than you know. You are Worth CELEBRATING, and you are LOVED.

With heart,

your sister, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment