The Soaring Oldfield's:

Come take a flight with us, remember to fasten your safety belt and please note your airsick bag-a blog this mushy and you might need it.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tired and I Want to Go Home...

Emma hasn't been feeling very well. She's been fighting a fever off and on and watching a lot of Dora The Explorer. I'm grateful for modern medicine though, when Emma really feels bad she comes up to me in a dizzy stupor and whimpers. I ask if she needs medicine, she says 'meh'!

It's almost cute if it didn't hurt the heart so much.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry my granddaughter is not feeling well! Please take good care of her, as I know you will. And thank you so much for letting me share half of my vacation with you guys. What a great time it was.....trimming trees, cleaning the yard, going to the dump....what more could a grandpa ask for?

    Much Aloha,

    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete