The Soaring Oldfield's:

Come take a flight with us, remember to fasten your safety belt and please note your airsick bag-a blog this mushy and you might need it.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Put Your Right Foot in and You Shake it All About:


Well running has caused my legs to feel like jelly these past few times. It's almost crunch time as my first race is next Saturday.

I'm growing more comfortable with running and even growing comfortable with the idea of a 5k but recently I got my jogging stroller and I'm not sure I'm comfortable running with it yet. Emma and I go for walks in our new stroller but I haven't gone running with it yet.

I'll have to grow comfortable with that idea before the 21st. But in the meantime here are some pictures from our walks:
wild life near my house
Las Vegas Strip
playing at a park nearby

No comments:

Post a Comment