The Soaring Oldfield's:

Come take a flight with us, remember to fasten your safety belt and please note your airsick bag-a blog this mushy and you might need it.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

From the Roof Top Shout it out: Baby I'm Ready to Go:


We were once again living life in the fast lane there for awhile. Our Succo family trip consisted of Travel, Church history, Hotels, Swimming, Wonders of the World, Boat Rides, Medieval Knights, Butterfly Farms, Ice Cream, Roller Coasters, Roller Coaster, and Roller Coasters!










I’m talking SEVEN of the world record breaking roller coasters in ONE location! We visited Wonderland in Toronto Canada and Cedar Point in Sandusky Ohio. Let me rephrase that: 120 MPH in 12 seconds...it’s a beautiful thing!


I’ll post just a few pictures for now and see if I get around to posting more later.





P.S. Emma was a GEM. She put up with so much this trip, it’s taken her a solid 2 weeks to catch up on her sleep.


























No comments:

Post a Comment