The Soaring Oldfield's:

Come take a flight with us, remember to fasten your safety belt and please note your airsick bag-a blog this mushy and you might need it.

Friday, August 9, 2013

How does your garden grow?

So I've told the story of our less than fortunate garden. However, I haven't shared what produce has shown promise. We've got potato plants that are lovely and strong, lettuce growing out our ears, some spinach and broccoli, a few bean plants that are starting, and a pumpkin plant the whole family is rooting for. We've planted two sometimes three times to get what we have here, hence the young plants in early August and a small crop. The overnight lows are dropping already and I haven't harvested anything yet!

Look at the size of that Romain!
Baby Beans, starting to climb
Baby Pumpkin, hope it finishes growing in time for Halloween.
The plumping poultry.
Um, waiter, could I get some croutons for this salad?
The fuzzy 'Nay-bor' and her feline friend.

1 comment:

  1. looks fantastic considering all the DRAMA that garden put you through! Such a good lesson in perseverance and patience! Love your face!

    ReplyDelete