The Soaring Oldfield's:

Come take a flight with us, remember to fasten your safety belt and please note your airsick bag-a blog this mushy and you might need it.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Redneck Tuesday: Travel Time

Parker and I went to Oregon to visit Grandma and Grandpa while attending a wedding as well. There were several times we would get in the car to go somewhere right at Mr. Man's nap time. I would say "Don't worry about it, he'll sleep in the car."  At least that's what he does at home...

I forgot that you can get to everything you need in Eugene in 12 minutes or less! Parker was SOOOO tired the 4 days we were there because he never got a good nap. When we travel here at home it's more of a 25+ minute travel time. I think I might be turning redneck!

A few pictures just for fun:
Waiting for our flight that was delayed about 4 hours. 
I'm glad he stayed as happy as possible while we waited.
My cute and sleepy man on the plane.
I was afraid for my life to use the flash, everybody who stayed for the flight into Vegas was GRUMPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment