The Soaring Oldfield's:

Come take a flight with us, remember to fasten your safety belt and please note your airsick bag-a blog this mushy and you might need it.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hopidopters

My CUTE Shane is the best. I have to say well done to the love of my life for successfully moving his family to a new state, with a new home, and a new job. And to top it off with no family or friends within several hundred miles of us.
I am so grateful for him. Shane is the most honest hard working man I know. His diligence continues to pay off, our family is truly blessed.
Here are a few pictures of Shane while flying in an A-Star as well as an EC-130. Don't ask me what those words actually mean...that's simply repeating what I hear him say.
Check out that view! I don't know too many people who have a view like that from their office. I'm currently saving my pennies to get a ride over the Grand Canyon myself.

1 comment:

  1. You've got one great catch that's for sure! I'm glad to hear things are going well down there, the only problem- I MISS YOUR FACE!!!!

    ReplyDelete