The Soaring Oldfield's:

Come take a flight with us, remember to fasten your safety belt and please note your airsick bag-a blog this mushy and you might need it.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Life in the Fast Lane


So the past couple of weeks have felt way busy and way fast. I was looking at pictures (near all of Emma) and realized that Emma’s simple and quiet life is a good example of what I should work towards.

I had the grand pleasure of spending Spring Break with several of my marvelous nieces and nephew. They came to Vegas to catch a little sunshine while the snow came down in Utah. We had way too much fun finding fun FREE things to do in Vegas.

During moments that my visitors were out exploring without us, Emma and I quietly sat around trying to keep ourselves occupied. It was in these moments that I realized lately I’ve been moving too quickly.



Sweet Emma found grand pleasure in the simple projects like reading a book or practicing Tummy Time, playing with Mama or taking a nap!

We’ve been working hard at enjoying Tummy Time, today it worked out.



No comments:

Post a Comment