The Soaring Oldfield's:

Come take a flight with us, remember to fasten your safety belt and please note your airsick bag-a blog this mushy and you might need it.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Redneck Wednesday

A very nice lady introduced herself to me at church on Sunday. She said her name and pointed out her husband. She than said,

"I hope you don't think we're stalkers, we just wanted to see where you lived so my husband and I followed you home last week and it looked like you saw us right as you were getting gout of the car, hehe."

I tried my best to smile and nod and say (in all honestly) "Well I didn't notice." I hope my face hid what I was really thinking: 'Holy Cow, you're so small town that you followed me home and proceed to admit it upon introduction?!'

No comments:

Post a Comment