I talked Shane into finally trying out the new canner that we got for Christmas 2011. He was never opposed to using it, the timing was never right and who wants to can when you're moving every 6 months?
We did chicken and green beans and both were a success. I look forward to seeing if they taste good. For now they are stacked in our pantry so we can look at our progress.
The chicken looks like a high school science experiment but everybody who has personal experience with eating canned chicken swears by it.
| FYI, that's Star Trek on in the background while we wait. |
I love it!!!! Let me know when you eat it. Canned chicken is the best. :)
ReplyDeleteI want to know how those beans are. I know how good the chicken is. You're gonna love having it!
ReplyDeleteYou did it!! Tell me how you like the canner? Do you recommend it? We miss you! I miss primary and the oneness with you, Lara and Noelle. It'll probably never be the same:(
ReplyDelete