The Soaring Oldfield's:

Come take a flight with us, remember to fasten your safety belt and please note your airsick bag-a blog this mushy and you might need it.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Really it's only 10am:

We are having one of those days, you know the kind-child is sick with runny nose and cough so her mission for the day is to make everyone as miserable as she is. And the cat, the cat is determined to annoy said child by getting in her space, pouncing on her every step, and leaping from hiding places to surprise. This only makes my sicky child more upset and that makes me upset. I don't like whining and I REALLY don't like to hear her wailing screams of announce-that's my job!

So needless to say it's been a long morning. But here are a few photos to lighten the mood.

 Emma and Zoe like to help me with laundry: This moment happens to show both Emma and Zoe about to jump and attack each other at the same time...
 ...as you can see, Zoe won this battle.
But Zoe has been known to pounce the wrong people too often, mainly Shane. When that happens I've found her pinned in blankets and t-shirts dazed and confused at not winning. 
I think that look is pure shock! 

No comments:

Post a Comment