The Soaring Oldfield's:

Come take a flight with us, remember to fasten your safety belt and please note your airsick bag-a blog this mushy and you might need it.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Family Photos

We were given a family photo gift last year. My best friend has in-laws in the business. It took us almost a year to work out the details but we finally got it done and I couldn't be more excited! Barrus Photography is fantastic and all we did was play at the studio for an hour :) I just love photography, it's visual poetry and perhaps someday I'll find the time and money to get involved myself. 


Here are a few of the 'bloopers' I'll post a few of our favorites when I have more time.

Enjoy

 So Daddy has bigger handfuls than me and Emma.
 Naughty or Nice-you decide
 This is only a blooper because we were doing 'Shane & Erin' photos, Emma kept running in and had to join.
Again with the not being left out... 
 Jenny would 'bop' heads to get Emma to smile, she thought Mommy and Daddy needed to smile more
There's that toy again
 I'm not sure what she was thinking, but it makes me smile
'CHEESE'

1 comment:

  1. ok i'm REALLY excited to see the real ones! post soon!!! they look great!

    ReplyDelete