The Soaring Oldfield's:

Come take a flight with us, remember to fasten your safety belt and please note your airsick bag-a blog this mushy and you might need it.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas: A Merry One

Emma my dear, it's been a long few weeks but yesterday's joy made up for 2-year-old tantrums. I hope that children everywhere will start to normalize again. There's something about December that makes kids go CRAZY.

Just a few Christmas moments I want to remember:

Procrastination at it's best: finishing the binding on Emma's quilt, on Christmas Eve (I should have taken a picture to show how beautiful the front is!)
The loot, loads and loads of loot all for one little girl.
 Playing with the doll house (we had to convince her to stop just to open stockings before church).
 New Dora (electric) toothbrush, and new bathroom stool.
 Brushing just became exciting again.
 Tea Parties with Safety goggles-Emma in a nutshell
 Now she can help Mommy chop and dice in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment