16. I'm grateful for movie nights at home with my Shane.
17. I'm glad for new cute little boots for Emma.
18. Paper plates make my life a little easier, and I'm grateful.
19. I'm thankful for sign language it makes me very happy; it's a shame that BYU's funding was pulled, otherwise I'd be an interpreter.
20. Seeing Emma happy makes me grateful. I'm glad to see her learning how to sing, dance, put on shoes and more.
21. Gum, I'm a chewing addict and I'm grateful for gum on the stressful days so I don't shove food into my mouth every 15 minutes.
22. I'm thankful for lotion.
23. I'm glad for Shane's logic. He is full of reason and facts, but I'm also grateful for his ability to listen to my emotional side.
24. I'm grateful for hair ties.
25. I'm so thankful for our own house! We can choose to do something and do it, no worries about a landlord or the property not being ours.
26. I'm grateful for nail polish, especially when it includes a pedicure.
27. My new 4-Runner-Maleficent-is about the only car that could cure my heartache for Anakin. I'm grateful to have such a humbling vehicle to call my own, what a gift from my awesome husband. She's so named due to the evil need to have her. I'd happily keep Anakin if the tranny was more reliable.
28. I'm grateful for the Restored Gospel-to have a living Prophet just like in the past.
29. Surprise flowers, I'm thankful for the flowers Shane brings me on occasions that are ordinary as well as special.
30. The LAST one...there are still so many things I could say: like sparkles, colors, boxes and shoes, my Mac, cute picture frames, family game nights, or central air. But for my last post I am grateful that my belt needs to be cinched a little tighter, especially during the holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment