The Soaring Oldfield's:

Come take a flight with us, remember to fasten your safety belt and please note your airsick bag-a blog this mushy and you might need it.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Easter Happened

Shane was out of town working for Easter this year. That leaves me to get everybody to church on time and presentable... so the kids were a little disheveled-no big deal we still had a great day. The kids and I enjoyed church and sang easter songs and talked about the symbolism of eggs and why that silly old rabbit leaves baskets of goodies. We saved our family egg hunt on Monday for Family Home Evening when Shane got back.

***Side Note to Remember: Sunday morning when I mentioned to Emma the Easter bunny came she was so excited to jump out of bed and start an egg hunt…I remind her (for the umpteenth time) that the bunny brings a basket and our family will do eggs when Dad gets home. Emma was so mad about there being no egg hunt that morning, that she pouted in her room for over an hour and we were almost late for church! She finally came out and found her basket. I have no idea where this stubborn and sassy behavior comes from-Sheesh!

"CHEESE"

Ok, watch sister and copy her.
"cheese" Did I do it right Mom? 

 Both the kids got several outside play things in their easter baskets this year. So naturally we had a rainstorm Easter Day…

…once again my sassy Emma had an opinion to share! If she only knew I filmed her yelling at the weather!


1 comment:

  1. oh my heck that video is hilarious! And the pictures of your littles are so cute together! So happy!

    ReplyDelete