The Soaring Oldfield's:

Come take a flight with us, remember to fasten your safety belt and please note your airsick bag-a blog this mushy and you might need it.

Monday, April 21, 2014

hair cut

We've been trimming Mr. Man's hairs, the few that he has, for 5 months now. Somebody told me when you shave the head of a baby it will stimulate the hairs to grow in faster and thicker…I can't confirm that cutting the hairs has actually helped my bald baby but I can say I believe it has!


I just trimmed Parker's hairs vs. shaved them for the first time. He is looking as cute as ever and really starting to show fuzz. If I have another baby I'm totally going to shave his or her head in hopes that I don't have another bald baby until 2 years old.

Before
After

No comments:

Post a Comment