The Soaring Oldfield's:

Come take a flight with us, remember to fasten your safety belt and please note your airsick bag-a blog this mushy and you might need it.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Home Improvements

We had a flooring problem, we knew about it when we first moved. The carpet was original, cheap, and very warn out. Subfloor was showing through holes in both linoleum and carpet. The smell was outrageous and if we let people come in we often asked them to leave their shoes on.  However, we found a great Black Friday deal and did much of the work ourselves to get new flooring for Christmas 2013!






 Here's my little man helping Daddy install the dishwasher. I specifically asked for an outlet and plug. News to me, dishwashers don't usually come with plugs, they just get wired in! So Mr. Shane himself just whipped up a little outlet and wired on a plug and now it's just the way I like it!



1 comment:

  1. that picture of parker helping is so cute! but now I want to see after pictures of all the new flooring! so exciting!

    ReplyDelete