I spend each month trying to remember to take pictures and take mental notes of what Parker is up to. I have one month left before making these monthly posts into a physical 'baby book'. As imperfect as these posts may be it's the best effort I can make to save my growing baby's memories. Now, behind the scenes can be just as jolly as the actual post:
![]() |
| Mom! Take my picture too. |
| Week 43: There's always something I forget. I put all the effort into taking photos and don't always remember to add them to the post. |
![]() |
| Often I have several photos of the same event, I can't choose just one (it's a problem)! |
| Deciding when to stop a potentially hazardous activity, or let it continue for a fun photo op is a common occurrence. |
| Try as you might, you can't always get your photo subjects to do as you wish. |
| Emma won't let me take a picture of Parker without snapping one or two of her-I don't see the problem in this :) |
| He is a happy boy for sure, but he can throw a tantrum with the best of them! |
| This silly blanket photo is not easily done. Sometimes I need timed assistance. |
![]() |
| Sometimes even timed assistance won't get the job done. When an Oldfield doesn't want to do something, they let you know it! |



No comments:
Post a Comment