The Soaring Oldfield's:

Come take a flight with us, remember to fasten your safety belt and please note your airsick bag-a blog this mushy and you might need it.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

First Day

Well,

Within the first few days of moving here I made the time to checkout the local pre school. I learned much to my dismay that this new school was highly favored and sought after, making it hard to get into.  Through a hope and a prayer she got in!  We got a call on Tuesday that she should start on Wednesday!   My high-strung, obstinate, and explosive 3 year old had not been properly prepped for such a big change that would happen in less then 18 hours...

However, she is under-stimulated here at home with me, and longs for more social situations so she jumped in with guns a blazing.

She really is more obstinate then i can describe. The morning was not as pinterest  picture perfect as I hoped: I attempted cute pancakes in the shape of letters-fail, I picked out a cute outfit that she refused to wear, she wouldn't let me do her hair so she went in yesterdays slept in hair-do, she picked a backpack that I can't bring myself to care for in the slightest, and she wouldn't take a sentimental photo at the front door like I hoped. But she had a great time and I'm now kicking myself for signing her up for 2 days a week vs. 4 days a week.




No comments:

Post a Comment