The Soaring Oldfield's:

Come take a flight with us, remember to fasten your safety belt and please note your airsick bag-a blog this mushy and you might need it.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Photo Shoot

       We met up with some of our favorite local photographers (who are running a Christmas special) and got the younglings photographed. I've included my top 10 favorites, in no particular order:


Some of these may look the same to everyone else, but these are my kids and I can see a thousand thoughts in each expression-I love it!

Ewww, she's kissing me!





Starting to get used to the kissing by now.




One more thought:

While in the car yesterday, I took 20 minutes too long to pick up some bread from the store. Mr. Man started crying out of pure starvation and I reached back, while at a red light, to help him with a bink. I couldn't tell which way his head was and could barely reach so I asked Emma for Help:

"Emma, where is his mouth?"

The reply: "It's right next to his nose."

I almost cried from laughing so hard. Thanks Emma, you really are a great big sister.

1 comment: