The Soaring Oldfield's:

Come take a flight with us, remember to fasten your safety belt and please note your airsick bag-a blog this mushy and you might need it.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Race Day: Chasing Down a Leprechaun

Well I am proud to say I actually did my race. It was a cold, windy, and blustery day and I wasn't sure I would make it but I did.

I'm not one for public anything events, but in-spite of any insecurities or uncertainties I finished something I said I would do-and that means a lot for me.


 Emma borrowed my race day socks :)

5 comments:

  1. Way to go, girl!! Count me inspired:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You GO girl! I knew you could do it! I'm so happy for you and your success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job Erin!! I'm loving your race day socks, those are great. :)

    Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome! :D Way to go, Erin!!! :D

    ReplyDelete