The Soaring Oldfield's:

Come take a flight with us, remember to fasten your safety belt and please note your airsick bag-a blog this mushy and you might need it.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Let Zion in Her Beauty Rise:


While on our family vacation in Saint George (more on that later) we made sure to stop at Zion's national Park! We lathered up in sunscreen and put on our hats:
It was beautiful and very enjoyable. It was nice to see some water in the desert, a few falls were still showering down from the Spring Season.
Beautiful as it was, there's no denying how that sun can pack a punch. Even the wild life found some shade, or ice cream:

2 comments:

  1. I think that squirrel is yucky and I hope you're raisin Emma to feel the same! :) your family is so cute with the outdoor pack and all- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous! That looks like it was a lot of fun! :D

    ReplyDelete