The Soaring Oldfield's:

Come take a flight with us, remember to fasten your safety belt and please note your airsick bag-a blog this mushy and you might need it.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Ride, ride, ride; Hitching a Ride:





Ok I thought I might jump on the band wagon and give THIS photo lesson a try.

I am NOT a photographer but I always wanted to be. Besides, my blog is nothing but pictures of Emma anyway. So I'll do my best to post each day and try to spice up my pictures. If you follow along and if you know anything about photography feel free to send me advice!


Day 4: What they Wear

1 comment:

  1. seriously so cool that you are doing this. I love it, and I cannot wait to see what you do.

    I love love love the pictures of her in the high chair. good lighting and angles. especially the last one. Is that your wall? LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete