We had great success on round two and three in the pool with Emma . I just wanted to post this update for proof. In Daddy's arms she was fine to get in the water up to her armpits. She loved being in her sea turtle and she loved watching the kids play and splash around her.
Perhaps I can talk to my husband about a small above ground pool for the new house. . . the only problem is even a small pool would use up the whole pack yard!
look at that cute hat! and that cute turtle! I remember your stories about your pool you had in the back yard... fun times! I hear they have really good ones at costco! :) you lovea da costco!
ReplyDeletelove ya! kiss that little princess face for me!
I gotta get one of those turtles :) Your little girl is too cute! So fun to read your blog.
ReplyDelete