To avoid embarrassing both my mothers too much I'd like to say just a quick word concerning how wonderful they are and how much they mean to me. I have been taught marvelous principles from my mom and appreciate immensely the principles my husband was taught as a boy.
Other than that I want these pictures to do the talking for me. I had a marvelous Mother's day. I love my job!
“...Charity is accepting someone’s differences, weaknesses, and shortcomings; having patience with someone who has let us down; or resisting the impulse to become offended when someone doesn’t handle something the way we might have hoped. Charity is refusing to take advantage of another’s weakness and being willing to forgive someone who has hurt us. Charity is expecting the best of each other.”
-Marvin J Ashton
(“The Tongue can be a Sharp Sword” General Conference, April 1992)
No comments:
Post a Comment