The Soaring Oldfield's:

Come take a flight with us, remember to fasten your safety belt and please note your airsick bag-a blog this mushy and you might need it.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New Blogging Experiments




Ok, so I thought I'd add a few pics of Emma over the past 2 months. Starting at the Doctor's office for a 4 month check up:


Everything was fine until she saw the doctor and recognized him as the man how pokes, prods, and gives shots. She CRIED, PEED, and VOMITED. This picture is taken just before the doctor walked in.




Second: Lauren Merkley and I would get together for our own "Lunch-Bunch" because we didn't have a car, money, or time to go to the RS Lunch-Bunch. This is Emma with her cute friend Morgan.

Third: After the move to Las Vegas we quickly got our Season Pass to Red Rocks Wildlife Reserve. The TRUE beauty of a flashy city is found in the clam, quiet, and natural charm of God's creations.



Forth: My cute Emma was Babbling, and Laughing most of the way on our little 5 mile hike. She really enjoys the outdoors already.






No comments:

Post a Comment